The Perfect way to find the Perfect Gift!
It’s that time of year again, where your men have to pick up subtle hints on what the Wife/ Girlfriend is expecting to find under the Christmas Tree.
Now, if you are like my other half a hint is never picked up on – need a more sledgehammer type approach. It’s got to the stage where he now asks for a list so he doesn’t get it wrong. I personally love it – I choose a few items I would love jot them down, and leave the rest to him. Secretly, I hope he purchases the whole list, but that’s just me being greedy ;).
Men read on; this is the Top 5 gift buying hints to make magic happen for your partner:
- Do some stalking – Have you ever noticed when you have visited a website looking for a particular item, you later see this item pop up in advert on Facebook page? Advert pop-ups for that product then tend to show on every site you happen to visit. This is Google re-marketing. If you can access your partner’s device, those adverts will be of some use.
- Wish lists – Every women loves a wish list. Take a minute think of her favourite shop. Also if you are on her device, it will show up ‘recently viewed’ items. Imagine the surprise when she unwraps her gift.
- Bring her must-haves to her – Does your partner have a local salon? Either it is beauty, facials or hair. Take note of where she goes, pop into the establishment, most places will have a client history… See where I am going with this? You could buy a voucher treating her to her next appointment or purchase her must-have products. You never know the staff may even be able to recommend something she has had her eye on.
- Make it personal – All the gifts in the world could be under that tree, but I bet you if one of them is a personalised one. That one will be the one she remembers. So has something happened recently that can be converted into a gift? Did you have a day out together, where a perfect picture was captured? Can anything be engraved? Putting a personal touch on something will melt her heart – Trust me!
- Most important – Do not buy a practical gift especially if it’s to do with her car, cleaning, household appliances. You may have heard your partner say something like “I need a new kettle”, we might need that kettle – but not for Christmas. If you want to start 2017 with a happy partner, tip number 5 may just save your skin.
You can thank me later, Ady xx