Retexturing Activator – A light weight oil free serum, helping to restore skins hydration whilst gently exfoliating to reveal a smooth, radiant complexion.
Retexturing Activator is a replenishing and resurfacing serum that helps reinforce the skin’s barrier for healthier, more radiant skin. Using patented technology, this unique serum is highly effective in promoting proper exfoliation while optimising the skin’s amino acid supply to reinforce the external barrier. Suitable for all skin types to replenish and exfoliate skin for noticeably soft, smooth skin texture. This oil-free serum has the resurfacing power of daily 20% glycolic acid treatment.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A natural humectant capable of holding 1,000 times its own weight in water and the body’s natural hydrator
- Kombucha: A byproduct of the tea fermentation process, this naturally derived ingredient has an antioxidant effect and promotes radiant, soft, smooth skin.
- 25% Hydroxyethyl Urea/Aminosulfonic Acid Compound: This unique combination of ingredients is designed to stimulate enzymes that help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to skin’s surface to evenly exfoliate skin for a resurfacing effect as it replenishes and maintains the skin’s moisture levels.
How the product works:
SkinCeuticals Retexturing Activator aims to create the appearance of an even and hydrated skin by speeding up the cell regeneration process. By using a variety of acids and enzymes to break away dead and damaged skin cells which have become ‘glued’ together, so that the natural skin regeneration cycle is quickened revealing your healthy, hydrated skin. Retexturing Activator works in a similar way to AHA/BHA’s , by exfoliating the dead dull skin you are helping to refine pores, even out skin tone, add hydration and kick start cell turnover which provides you with younger looking skin.
How to use Retexturing Activator:
SkinCeuticals recommend application twice a day before your moisturiser, 4-6 drops directly onto the skin including neck and chest. However i found when using the product myself, the serum to be slightly to heavy for my skin, so i only use of an evening and alternate with SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3% . Please remember when using resurfacing products to always apply an SPF every morning.
Who is this product for?
Retexturing Activator suits all skin types, even the most sensitive. So if you are someone who suffers with uneven skin tone, dehydration, discolouration, wants to start looking into anti-ageing or is not quite ready to try products containing AHA’s, this product is for you.
- The best ways to fight dullness and uneven skin tone are with moisture and exfoliation.
- Adding a gentle peel to your daily regimen is an easy way to refresh your complexion.
- When starting to look at a new concern, start slowly, do not add too many new products all at once
This product is ideal for the up and coming winter season, ensuring all dry skin is exfoliated and new cells are hydrated!
RRP £83, blog offer £60 enter – BLOG60 on check out!
This product really is one of SkinCeuticals most popular, if you wish to give it a try- Shop Here!
A great quick video highlighting the key information:
Enjoy Ady xx