Medik8 have launched a new product called Blemish Control Pads
Is This Product for me ?
Blemish Control Pads best suit clients who suffer with problematic skin, helping to unclog pores fight break outs & prevent future problems. The Blemish Pads can also be used on sensitive skin too.
Why should i try these?
Unlike traditional blemish treatments, the control pads are completely free from alcohol and contain the maximum strength of 2% salicylic acid to unclog pores and exfoliate skin. The pads have had added ingredients with anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties to effectively condition the skin without discomfort. The soft cotton pads turn what is traditionally a harsh, unpleasant product into a mild yet super effective treatment to improve problematic skin, prevent future breakouts and blackheads.
What are the benefits of using these pads?
- Absorbs excess sebum and draws out impurities
- Refines skin texture without drying it out
- Alcohol-free formula promotes clearer skin and prevents future breakouts without causing any dryness
- Ultra soft textured cotton pads
- Helps soothe skin inflammation
- 2% Salicylic acid – Unclogs and exfoliates inside pores as well as the surface of the skin. Salicylic acid breaks up cells which stick together, promoting dead skin cell removal and balances sebum secretion.
- Allantoin – Promotes healing and soothes skin inflammation.
- Glycerin – One of the natural moisturising factors of the skin. Glycerin helps maintain skin hydration and contributes to enhancing the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Kaolin – to draw out impurities
- Willow Bark Extract – a BHA that is a natural exfoliant and is used in many acne treatments because of its ability to help skin shed dead cells and clear pores; it can also stimulate new cell formation.
How to use pads:
Use in the morning and/or in the evening on a thoroughly cleansed skin.
Gently wipe 1 pad all over the face or specific area, avoiding the delicate skin around the eyes.
Enjoy your new product! x